The assessment system for all the subjects is based on the attendance-based nature of the Master's Degree in Territorial Management: Operational Instruments and Technique:
- Participative attendance of the student in the more theoretical classes, where the teacher will encourage participation in debates.
- Completion of both theoretical and practical tasks set by the teacher, for the purpose of demonstrating the student's level of knowledge and understanding of the material under study. The practical tasks will be based on the material and accompanying instructions provided by the teacher and may be completed either individually or in groups, depending on the teacher's objectives and the nature of the case being looked at. Some parts of these activities may be carried out in the classroom, while others may be completed in the personal study hours established in the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS).
- Analytical and critical reading of the written material provided by the subject teacher.
- Participation in the seminars or lectures organised for each subject.
- The presentation and defence of tasks completed for each subject or module.
- A theoretical-practical on-site written exam, if appropriate.
In the Master's Degree's Verification Report and on the ALGIDUS Database Website for the Management of Subjects and Learning Projects at the University of Seville (Aplicación de Gestión de Asignaturas y Proyectos Docentes de la Universidad de Sevilla) the assessment criteria for each of the subjects are specified.
The subject assessment and grading regulations of the University of Seville can be consulted at the following link:
In the section concerning internships and the Master's Degree Dissertation, the details of the specific assessment criteria for these two modules are given.